Growing Relationships Since 1962
Growing strong relationships has been the foundation of Doerler’s landscape management department since 1962. Doerler Landscapes has partnered with property owners and managers to create landscape management plans that enhance property values, increase curb appeal, and set their priorities to be a cut above the rest.
The Doerler Difference
Doerler’s bright orange trucks are not the only thing that sets Doerler Landscapes apart. The Doerler difference is exemplified by the fact that we are a well established LOCAL firm that values its clients and its employees. These values translate into high quality property enhancement, exceptional service, and competitive pricing.
Successful management and care of your property’s landscape is essential to maintaining a positive image for your clients and your employees. Property owners and managers have trusted Doerler Landscapes experts to provide proven results and a high level of customer satisfaction.
We Are Proud To Provide The Following Landscape Management Services:
- Spring cleanup and mulching
- Turf mowing and edging
- Turf care programs (includes fertilization, weed control, soil amendments and insect monitoring )
- Planting bed maintenance (includes weeding and edging)
- Annual color enhancement plantings
- Aeration and overseeding
- Regular site inspection and litter cleanup
- Storm damage removal
- Irrigation inspections and repair
- Snow removal services
- Site, sign, and building enhancement plantings (designed by a certified landscape architect)
For more information, contact us at 609-585-7500
or by email at email@example.com